- Sustainability: Bishops is in its 17th year of business and the 16 locations listed in the Item 19 have been very consistent.
- Semi-Absentee: As an Executive Model, you can effectively hire someone to Manage the Shop and spend your time developing your other interests.
- Proven Business Model: The business model has been proven and fine tuned over the last 15 years
- Demand: People want something different, the don’t want average or vanilla, they want an experience like none other, something cool and edgy but reasonably priced…Bishops fills the void.
- Multiple sources of revenue: color, products, haircuts, grooming services, shaves, gift cards
- Employer of Choice: We’re sought out by highest quality stylists that want to work in a cool creative environment that helps them to market themselves and build their clientele
- Edgy Cool store design: Local artists paint murals and create local neighborhood feel.
- Multiple financing options: Equipment lease, SBA, etc.
- Top of the line Product lines: Swartzkopf, Osis, Joe grooming products
- Support: Support with all aspects of Real Estate and Buildout for the franchisee. Once the construction is complete, Corporate manages all aspects of marketing for the franchisee.
- Quick ramp up: BE typically with-in 1 – 3 months
- Competitive advantage of the product/service
- Bishops delivers an Exceptional Consistent Services
- Bishops is NOT Vanilla, Bishops has a cool edgy vibe and is not just a transaction, it’s an Experience
- Bishops services Men AND Women, and Children while the value clip joints and barbershops service mostly men
- Additional Services – Cuts, Color, Grooming, Shaves, Treatments
$213,000 - $294,000
In Business Since
Training & Support