By becoming a Bubbakoo’s Burritos franchise owner, you will be able to create a convenient, inviting destination for people of all walks of life in your community to visit and taste some of the freshest American-Mexican food they’ve ever eaten. No other fast-casual restaurant chain, or taco stand offers up the variety, quality, or unique atmosphere that can be found at Bubbakoo’s Burritos.
Bubbakoo’s Burritos gives you the chance to start something new, to break out of the usual routine, to become owner of an out-of-the-ordinary restaurant venue, while allowing you the freedom and balance you desire. We’re looking for high-energy, motivated professionals with ample restaurant management experience and a passion for guest service.
• Location Assistance - We understand how important the location of a business can be, which is why from the very beginning we will be there to assist you with the initial site selection and set-up of your restaurant.
Our franchise team can provide you with custom floor plans and assist you with equipment requirements such as grills, fryers, walk-in coolers and more - transforming your chosen location into a well-decorated, family-friendly restaurant, reflective of the unique Bubbakoo’s Burritos brand and creative feel.
• Headquarters-Based Training - A pre-opening training program will be held at a corporate location, designed to prepare you and your key staff with the necessary knowledge and skills required to conduct your business operations with confidence. Our comprehensive program will include both classroom and on-the-job training. We will teach you the necessary standards, policies, and procedures for running your restaurant business, as we train you and your staff on the day-to-day operations.
• Confidential Operations Manual - As a franchise owner, you will receive our confidential operations manual, consisting of well developed trade recipes and processes that will continually guide you on the operations of your own Bubbakoo’s Burritos restaurant. From management to proprietary operating techniques, this manual will quickly become your most valuable source of information through the life of your franchise agreement.
• Supplier Assistance - When ordering the initial equipment and supplies for Bubbakoo’s Burritos, you will benefit from our exclusive list of designated suppliers for certain items. We will help you establish relationships with our approved vendors and provide assistance with the initial purchase of items such as uniforms, equipment and software. We will even introduce you to our approved, trustworthy accounting resources and other key vendors.
• Ongoing Training and Field Support - As a follow-up to your initial training, Bubbakoo’s Burritos representatives will spend time assisting you and your staff on site at your location. Once business operations have commenced, we will schedule regular visits to consult in the development and growth of the business and work with you and your team to ensure that adequate quality controls are being maintained. We also offer remote support by telephone or e-mail to assist you in your daily processes, as well as any other immediate issues and concerns that may arise.
• Marketing Assistance - It’s important to have a well-functioning restaurant but it’s also important to let people know all about it, which is why we will help you spread the word about your Bubbakoo’s Burritos location. As a franchise owner, you will become part of our established brand, benefitting from the use of our trade name, logo, signature menu items, and much more - creating almost instant credibility and visibility throughout your community. We will even promote your restaurant on our corporate website by listing the exact address of your restaurant. All of our marketing guidance is designed to help you continuously draw in new guests and help your business grow month after month & year after year.
In Business Since
Training & Support