1) Clean Care – Frenchies operates under strict guidelines to follow near medical-grade cleanliness standards
2) Personalize Service and No Language Barrier- We expect there to be no language barrier, that cell phones allowed within guest sight and we establish relationships with the guest just as you would with your favorite hair stylists
3) Reasonably priced – Frenchies fits a competitive price point between quick service salons and full-price day spas to make the services accessible while maintaining a high-quality service and expected cleanliness.
4) Experienced Ownership – The founders have over 20 years’ experience in franchising. Most recently Stephanie Coffey was the President for Waxing the City and 70+ unit franchise chain owned by Roark capital
5) Unique Experience – When you walk in the door to any Frenchies around the country, it will feel fresh, welcoming and comfortable. The bright decor, clean interior and smiling Concierge invite you into a nail studio experience unlike any you’ve had elsewhere.
6) Frenchies could become the nation’s only national nail studio chain – no other national chain has a national presence leaving guests without an option for consistency wherever they are.
$338,400 - $338,400
In Business Since
Training & Support