The Snip-its Snapshot
• Making the haircut experience a wonderful adventure for kids, convenient for parents and rewarding for hairdressers!
• Targeting children under the age of 9
• The 1200 square foot salons are located in upscale lifestyle centers and feature a wide array of salon services, spa services, parties, and proprietary retail products for sale.
• Started business in 1995 and started franchising in 2003.
• 67 Locations in the United States, including 3 corporate salons.
• Heavy concentration in northeast, California and Texas
• 40 million kids in the United States
• Each averages 10 haircuts per year
• 400 million kid cuts annually
• $5 billion in annual market potential with virtually no competition
• Easy to run, fun business concept
• Multiple revenue streams
• Upscale, multi-unit opportunity
• Proven, established franchise model
• Personalized, responsive support
• Proprietary, web-based mgmt portal
• Integrated, localized marketing programs
• 161 years of combined salon industry experience
• 152 years of combined franchise industry experience
• Everyone on Support Team has been with company more than 5 years
• Robust, integrated marketing programs - customized by owner and location
• Responsive, helpful operations team
• Over 300 online training modules, monthly webinars, annual in-market training
• Refined new salon opening process and support
• Ongoing, dedicated franchisee financial support and guidance
• Fundraising opportunities for children’s causes
• A hair care resource for children with special needs (Autism, Asperger’s, etc.)
• Entire grassroots marketing manual with ideas for low-cost, community specific awareness marketing (fairs, workshops, carnivals, etc.)
$124,595 - $220,375
In Business Since
Training & Support