Features of business- this is the same as the bulleted script
- Attractive EDITDA Margin – 40% Ebitda
- Quick Profitability- Item 19, break even in 5 months with no pre-sales and $99 price point ($139 now)
- Hot Trend- Fitness is hot and boutique fitness is the fasting growing segment in the industry
- Boutique Fitness Chains have been adding new studios at a clip of 450% a year since 2010, Piper Jaffrey
- In 2015, 20% of all fitness memberships went to boutique fitness centers
- In 2016, 40% of all fitness memberships went to boutique fitness centers
- Avoid Boredom – A plateau proof workout that transitions to a new workout segment every 20 minutes. (20 minutes spin > 20 minutes strength > 20 minutes yoga) Keeps our clients excited for each segment and provides a better workout because they continue to push themselves knowing each phase is only 20 minutes.
- Uniqueness of the concept- All your fitness needs in one 60-minute workout and members never have to clean anything. The staff comes behind them every step of the way cleaning the equipment.
- Recurring Revenue Model – SPENGA members by recurring monthly packages that give them 4, 8 or unlimited sessions.
- Simplicity of Operations- Lean staff, no real inventory (besides clothing items), payroll increases as membership grows (control payroll costs through schedule/session roll-out).
- Low Cap Expenses
$385,850 - $698,900
In Business Since
Training & Support