Talem Home Care
Our franchise package delivers brand reputation more than any other brand by offering:
The largest protected territories by far. Multiple franchise owners in a metro area can cause frustration and hurt the brand. Talem strives to offer no more than 1 to 2 territories per metro area.
An industry-leading training and support program. We believe that, next to territory size, training and support are critical for franchisee satisfaction and success. At Talem we offer 4 weeks minimum of extensive training, with subsequent unlimited support. In addition, each franchise owner becomes a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®.
Support for payer sources other than just private pay. We not only support our franchisees’ choice to work with other payer sources, we encourage it. Other payer sources include Medicaid and the Veterans Aid and Attendance program.
Veterans’ program. Many people are not aware of the fact that home care may be available to military veterans at no cost to the veteran. Our experts help our veteran clients through the paperwork and application process to see if they qualify for such care.
- National contract and partnership with Phillips Lifeline. Together we provide personal emergency response units as well as medication dispensing solutions.
Points of Interest Candidates
- Largest Territories In The Industry
- Unbeatable Training and Support
- Veteran Programs For Franchisee Clients
- Veteran Discounts For Franchisee
- Financing Support Available
- Industry With Growing Demand
- Low Investment Cost / High Potential Revenues
Talem Home Care
$60,000 - $200,000
In Business Since
Training & Support