StretchLab is owned by TPG Growth Partners an $83 Billion Private Equity Fund and is extremely well capitalized and prepared to invest significant resources in order to see the brand develop a nationwide footprint.
Top Selling Points:
- AUVs - FPRs show Average Unit Volume Sales of $439,168!!
- Sustainability: Stretching is embedded in our American Culture has been in existence for decades…ask 1,000 people if they think stretching is beneficial to a healthy lifestyle and watch 1,000 people say yes!
- Semi-Absentee: As an Executive Model, you can effectively hire someone to Manage the Studio
- Proven Business Model backed by the most elite and proven leadership and development team
- Demand: Stretching is the only fitness activity that is acknowledged by all to be of value. People have issues with strength training, running, etc. but nobody will tell you stretching is bad for you. Its the ONLY inarguably beneficial fitness activity.
- 100% Ecommerce business: clients pay online for there sessions/packages
- Hundreds of A-quality retail locations: a unique brand with no direct franchise competitor
- Fast ramp up: Low overhead model creates a fast path to profitability
Stretching is universally accepted and acknowledge to be beneficial to a healthy lifestyle. Stretching will never go away...and during downturns people focus more on themselves with personal services and fitness to make themselves feel better.
$169,580 - $226,200
In Business Since
Training & Support